Julie Matthews is so excited to be speaking at the Generation Rescue autism conference later this month in Dallas – that’s she’s giving away $700 worth of her educational products to every family in attendance. The Autism Education Summit informs parents and doctors that autism is a physiological condition; that the entire body is affected, and that an integrative healthcare approach helps children tremendously! In Dallas, Julie will explain the scientific rationale for specialized diet and nutrition – which has shown to help children with autism. She will teach best practices for identifying, getting started, and ensuring good nutrition for kids – even picky eaters. Julie will also present results from a recent 12-month university study she was involved with, that scientifically demonstrated that nutritional intervention is 5x more beneficial to the development of children with autism (Dr. James Adams, ASU 2015 – CLICK for Video about this Study). “Intervention” Benefits Children For ten years now, Generation Rescue has advanced awareness that recovery from autism is possible, that diet/nutrition changes are routinely “step one” on the journey. Health and behavioral improvements are what parents report most when taking charge of their children’s diet and nutrition. For parents, caregivers, and healthcare providers, igniting hope through their own empowered choices and actions motivates further discovery of helpful options. Jenny McCarthy’s public awareness efforts and Generation Rescue’s outreach campaigns were fueled by improvements noted in Jenny’s son Evan, when making strategic changes to his diet and nutrition regime.
Recovery In Action: Nourishing Hope Learning Tools GIVEAWAY After 15 years researching, practicing, and championing the message that food matters for autism; Julie finds it imperative to give families reason, encouragement, and support at nourishing hope in their own homes. Every child deserves opportunity, which is why Generation Rescue works so hard to inform and empower parents with life-changing knowledge and resources. On behalf of every autism parent that’s learned that more is possible for their child, Julie aims to encourage new families to embrace nourishing hope. This conference serves as catalyst for autism recovery awareness and action. If they want them, every family that attends the Autism Education Summit in Dallas will get a set of diet and nutrition educational tools from Julie Matthews – plus a nutrition resource list including the specific, safe and effective methods used in Dr. James Adams’ recent study at Arizona State University. The GIVEAWAY includes:
- The slides from Julie’s Autism Education Summit presentation
- Julie’s eBook: Using Food and Nutrition to Improve ADHD and Autism
- Julie’s Step-by-Step to GFCF Success & Allergen-free Travel Cards
- Cooking To Heal – Julie’s Cookbook and Demonstration Videos
- The Nourishing Hope Food Pyramid
- Julie’s 4-hour Live “Autism Diet Success” Workshop
- Complete Set of Nourishing Hope Support Club Sessions – 27 one-hour Learning Modules
- We request that families join our Facebook group; connect with others from this Conference Group, and share their experiences from the Autism Education Summit and nourishing hope over the next year.
- We ask that you buy/read “Nourishing Hope for Autism”
- Get it at Amazon.com, then later please leave feedback about the book
BROADER Giveaway AVAILABLE soon!
Julie is so committed to helping children that we’re going to make this SAME Giveaway available to another 100 Families via the Nourishing Hope website – watch for details and how to apply for this giveaway shortly.
Come say Hello in Dallas!
Julie and Martin Matthews Nourishing Hope