Attention Program Members….
Be an Inspiration to other parents by sharing your experience
Help them believe and take action with diet and nutrition
>> Record a Video Testimonial Below <<
To prepare…imagine this scenario: You meet another parent of a child with autism or related condition and they’re expressing hesitance about believing in or giving diet/nutrition changes a try – perhaps they question if the effort is worth it, or if it makes sense scientifically (i.e. can their child actually improve?). You’ve only got a couple minutes to impress upon them WHY it’s worth it to be nourishing hope and HOW being on this path has helped your child – and (we would appreciate) how Julie’s program was useful to you.
Aim to address these questions….
- How did nourishing hope help? (making strategic diet and nutrition choices, versus not)
- What were things like for you beforehand? (symptom severity, behaviors, health, etc.)
- What happened when you intervened (made changes) with diet and nutrition? (a specialized diet)
- Belief, effort, struggle, cost, etc. – in a nutshell, HOW was it worth it?
- How did Julie’s Nourishing Hope program support your success? (get you going/inspire refinements)
2 minutes-ish is ideal, cover main points of motivation, action, and results.
Please practice a couple times before you hit the “Record” button…
Your contribution to our shared mission is greatly appreciated!
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended to provide medical advice. Nourishing Hope®, Cooking To Heal®, and BioIndividual Nutrition ® are registered trademarks.