Become More Effective
Topic-Specific Education for Parents
- Learn about gut health and how food, diets, and supplements can help heal
- Understand the varied dietary approaches – research and efficacy: FODMAPS, SCD/GAPS, Failsafe, Low Oxalate diet, and more.
- Move beyond GFCF – food reactions that might trip you up or warrant diet modification
- Prepare Probiotic and Fermented Foods – how to use these strategically for your child’s healing
- Identify the right supplements – and get the best prices!
- Get good nutrition into Picky Eaters – success tactics employed with clients worldwide
Support Club education advances individual success with specials diets while increasing global awareness of this useful approach to helping children with ASD (and their families) improve health, learning, and behavior.
“You inspired me to make the move to full GFCF… I could cry with gratitude. Your explanations made sense, your framework was logical, and your advice was rational. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
– Valerie F.
Each Session/Topic is 60-90 minutes
Audio-visual presentation, PDF slides,
Mp3 audio, handouts
Support Club Sessions - TOPICS
(further details below on all 26 available sessions)
• Following any Diet in Six Easy Steps
• Behavior Challenges and Food
• The Gaps in GAPS?
• Oxalates and the Low Oxalate Diet
• Supplements for Children with ASD and more
• 25 Vegetables a Dozen Kid-Friendly Ways
• Gut Health: Special diets, foods, and supplements
• Understanding Additives: What's in what you eat?
• Dietary Pitfalls: Get Unstuck
• Inflammation – How to Help
• Phenols, Salicylates, Amines and Glutamates
• EMFs and Toxins: How to Avoid Them
• Grain Free Diets
• Low Oxalate Cooking
• Combining Diets
• FODMAPs – Know about fermentable carbohydrates
• Allergen-free Travel
• Allergen-free School Lunches
Sessions with Guest Speakers...
• Which Lab Tests For Which Conditions? Dr. Kurt Woeller
• Food and Mood - Trudy Scott, CNC
• The Microbiome in Autism - Jack Gilbert, Ph.D
• Mitochondrial Dysfunction - Dr. Dan Rossignol
• Methylation Supplement Support - Dr. Kurt Woeller
• Why & How to Avoid GMOs - Tom Malterre, MS
• Nourishing Yourself while Helping Others - Dr. Amy Day
• All about Glutamate - Katherine Reid, Ph.D
GET immediate and unlimited access to ALL Nourishing Hope Support Club Sessions.