7 Simple Steps to a GFCFSF Diet
Have you heard parents talking about the benefit of GFCF diet for their child – particularly those with developmental delays and autism? Are you curious about the gluten-free and casein-free diet (GFCF diet), but don’t know where to start? Have you tried the diet in the past but not been successful? Here is a guide to help you understand the GFCF diet and help you and your family be SUCCESSFUL.
The 7 Simple Steps to a GFCFSF Diet includes:
- Detailed step-by-step guide to implementing the GFCF diet
- Grains containing gluten
- Foods with hidden sources of gluten (that can trip you up and prevent success)
- Course of casein (protein in dairy)
- How to avoid cross contamination at home and away
- Gluten-free grains and flour options
- Casein-free choices
- Nutrient boosting tips including supplement ideas and nourishing foods
- A comprehensive meal planning guide
Sign up for our mailing list and get the
7 Simple Steps
to a GFCFSF Diet
and stay connected for ongoing tips,
community support, and inspiration.
Julie Matthews, Certified Nutrition Consultant and author of Nourishing Hope for Autism, has created this FREE guide based on her decade of experience working with children on the autism spectrum and related disorders. This guide is for any family, including those with picky eaters, looking to improve the health of their children through diet and nutrition and specifically through avoiding gluten and casein/dairy.