Program Underway Visit http://BioIndividualNutrition.com
…and other professionals that work with children and adults with autism and ADHD, as well as a variety of other immune and gastrointestinal conditions.
Increase clinical success and patient compliance.
Improve patient satisfaction, retention and referrals in your practice.
Save time and gain confidence that…
- Your nutrition guidance is backed by scientific research and clinical best practices
- You understand varied dietary strategies so you can support your patient on any diet discussion
- You can support any patient to succeed with simple and effective tools and tips, even picky eaters.
Determining which dietary strategy to recommend, and how best to support patient success are two key challenges faced by professionals. Even seemingly healthy foods can cause hyperactivity, inattentiveness, and aggression, and can exacerbate oxidative stress and inflammation and deplete underlying biochemical pathways. If food reactions and dietary issues are not addressed, your overall healing protocol may be ineffective.
Dietary Intervention is an essential first step in healing; however, there is no “one size fits all diet.” Each child has specific dietary needs based on their biochemistry, health history, food reactions, and other factors. In this course, you will learn very in depth science and clinical application of the top healing special diets and how to recommend and employ a diet (or set of dietary strategies) for the patient, as well as supportive supplementation based on BioIndividual NutritionTM needs.
The course is led by Julie Matthews, a Certified Nutrition Consultant. BioIndividual NutritionTM is the science and clinical application of nutrition intervention (food and nutrient choices) based on the individual biochemical needs of the unique person. BioIndividual NutritionTM is the synthesis of Julie Matthews’ twelve years of clinical experience and research behind childhood disorders and food and nutrition needs.
- Detailed nutrition research on children with special needs, including common nutrient deficiencies, use of diet and supplementation based on individual need
- The science and clinical experience on special healing diets: the benefits, pitfalls, and implementation for over a dozen special diets including: gluten-free casein-free, SCD, GAPS Diet, Paleo, low salicylate, low oxalate, low FODMAPS, Body Ecology Diet and more.
- Symptoms, lab results, and food cravings associated with common food intolerances to help determine patient food reactions and dietary needs.
Enrollment opening soon! Sign up below and we’ll let you know as soon as enrollment begins!
Coming mid 2014 – Initial training open to qualified clinicians only.
Julie will love to stay in contact with you, share her learning tools, and soon-to-be Nourishing Hope Professional Training (Available to professionals in the field of autism or other developmental delays).
And, available right now, is Julie’s new GFCF Success Guide – a FREE tool that you can share with patients/clients.